My Y-Gallery account
|My Fan arts
| Gijinka Project
| Dear Secret Santa
</b>Why I read it until the end
There are enough sites where I can see Twilight critiques. And I'll list some of them. It's funny to read.[link][link]
Drawings that are so true that made me laugh a lot (and DON'T flame me for them, I'm just "quoting"):
Taking Tamara's words as my words: "I always try to learn something from the experience. It keeps these experiences from becoming a total waste of time(...)I asked myself, "Who in the name of Christ is Edward Cullen?" The guy is everywhere, with more fan pages than Batman, so I decided to go on a quest for knowledge by torturing myself with a book called Twilight."
Before criticizing something without knowing about it, I prefer to read, so I'll have the RIGHT to criticize.
Hey! Watch Law and Order (at least they take something from the reality) and you'll see the number of crimes that are commited by stalkers!
If this happens in real life, don't think that this is wonderful and it's a great a kind of love just because you read Twilight. This is a mental disorder and needs treatment.
- Not wanting to get old. That is awful.
This way of thinking upsets me. Someone that thinks like that is so superficial and brainwashed by the media idea, that everybody needs to be beautiful and young.
The media doesn't care about you, your beauty and your age problems, they are using you and just want you money.
You'll turn old if you don't die early, accept this.
Better stop here, I'm running out of the subject.
- The reason for Edward not wanting to turn Bella into a vampire...is so weak. Meyer couldn't find about anything better than "losing a soul".(Melhor definição em português: "essa não cola, contra outra, vai.") Come on, with a little more effort, she could think about something better, but she doesn't have the ability to create good plots.
- Almost killing yourself just for hearing voices.
I have no words to describe how this is disturbing.
- Everybody is perfect. Everybody has good smell. Someone that drinks blood has a good breath....WTF. We got back to the romantic century! IRACEMA
(José de Alencar) IS BACK!
- She always says that she wants to die because of trivial things that happen. Good example for children that read you book, Meyer. *IRONY, PLZ*
- I liked Jacob... UNTIL he said that he would kill himself if Bella didn't kiss him. That makes him another disappointing character.
- Bella's mother said that Bella is mature for her age....huum... good joke.
- Meyer was jealous of Claudia (Anne Rice) and decided to add vampire children in her last book. (This comment wasn't serious, if you didn't get the sarcasm)
- It's classic. Every Mary Sue marries, then get pregnant and suffer with diseases in the story."She has said numerous times that she would simply die if Edward ever left her. It's like her entire life revolves around him. What are you trying to tell young women, Ms. Meyer ... don't girls have enough self-esteem problems already? Should they really be reading books about a girl who has no life outside of her boyfriend, a girl who readily admits that she would die if he were to ever leave her?" (Amazon comment)
- And... DAMN.
When I read Breaking Dawn, I saw that Bella realizes that Edward is an Incubbus.
And I thought: "WTF, HOW CAN A 107 YEAR OLD VIRGIN INCUBBUS IN THE WORLD EXIST?"
I totally lost my hope after this flaw.
Well, I sure know I'm not alone.
Check the result of my polls:[link][link][link]
Finishing it. I think the word "Twilight" is wonderful and was totally wasted being used as the name of the book.
But there are still two Twilight that we can love: ZELDA
and TWILIGHT TOWN
from Kingdom hearts 2.
(that city is adorable and give me a nostalgia feeling)
Come on, even if you're a fan, you have to admit that the book has SEVERE flaws. You can like and enjoy the book if you want, but don't go flaming me, because this won't change a thing. This won't make me like the book and I'll just think that Twilight fan are children that can't accept criticism.
And if you don't know, Meyer's fans really have a bad fame, so...don't contribute with that fame, please.
If you want to discuss something, type it like a civilized person.Create your own visitor map!
--Clubs (that are active)--