It's a sudden inspiration!
I got inspired by Little Busters and Kokoro Connect.
I started getting all sissy thinking about friendship, so I wanted to do a tribute. I got lost with so many characters from Stellar Singers, I'm really sorry if I forgot someone! I tried to add the most active ones and the ones that I know since months/years!
I also selected the friends that are still together even after some hardships in life.
Some interesting dialogues from Kokoro Connect episode 8 :
- You'll discover that problems have a way of working themselves out if you talk to your friends.
- But my friends may get hurt in the process
- So? Isn't hurting and troubling each other just what friends are for?
It's better to talk things through instead of dodging the issue.
If you talk to your friends face-to-face, everything will work out.
It might still fail sometimes, but if you don't talk, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
Wouldn't you rather try and fail?
- I suppose...
- You can't become true friends until you've experienced enough conflict.
If you always play it safe, you'll end up losing the things that truly matter.
- What would you do if talking to someone might hurt them?
- Then don't talk to them?
- But I have to talk to that person to make something happen.
- Then talk to them?
- Uh, but I might hurt them in the process.
- Let me ask you this. What's more important to you? Not hurting that person? Or talking to that person and making something happen? What is it that you truly care about? Have you considered that?
If you have resolve, conviction, and a firm grasp on what's important to you, everything else kinda flows.
If you don't know what's important, you won't know what do to half of the time.
And by the way, I've always though that humans are supposed to hurt each other.
But you're entitled to your own opinion on that subject.
I believe we get in conflict with the people we most love because we want them to understand us completely.
And I really notice that there is no way to get close to someone without experiencing some kind of conflict. They aren't so dangerous and scary and we see. And in the end, it makes us stronger.
I like you guys a lot.
Kury and Yuu (c)
Thanks a lot for the comments! ^_^