My Y-Gallery account
|My fic account
|My Gaia Profile
| My Anipan
I added a "Terms of Service" part in the journal, since the interest of commissions with commercial use is growing a bit. This was made to make things clearer and easier as possible! Basically nothing changed, I just added more information ^^24.06.2013
also left a comment praising me, thank you so much!
You can check it here: comments.deviantart.com/1/2971…26.08.2013 Valauiel left me a very nice comments about my work and my commissions! I didn't expect that, haha! I'm really moved and glad about it, thanks a lot!
I wasn't able to edit the last commission journal properly (might be a bug, as always) so I had to create a new journal! I'm sorry for the trouble.IMPORTANT
I'm also open for interesting projects of any kind, like character design for games, illustration for books, and others. Tell me your offer by note.If I'm busy or my slots are full, please consider commissioning . She is a completely reliable person, and she really needs to do commissions. Check her gallery, you won't regret it, and I believe she deserves more love.
Simple Face shot - $15 (+$6 additional character / +4$ abstract background) Complex outfits or coloring may rise the price
Simple Waist size - $20 (+15 additional character / +4$ abstract background) Complex outfits or coloring may rise the price
Simple Full body - $28 (+20 additional character / +6$ abstract background) Complex outfits and additional items rise the price For complex backgrounds and including objects (like swords, staff), the price is discuted by note, according to the number of details High resolution commissions
If you want a commission with a very high resolution (above 1500 pixels to 3000 pixels), you'll have to pay the total value of the commission + 50% (half of the total value).
If you don't note me about that specific condition, I'll consider it a normal commission.
If you want a drawing with a higher resolution than 3000 pixels, we'll have to discuss the details by note.Chibis
Simple standing human chibi - $10 each one (+3$ abstract background)
Too detailed outfits may rise the price
Chibis with dynamic or different poses - $15 (+$10 additional character / +$3 abstract background)
Too detailed outfits may rise the price
Animals and furry - $15 (+$10 additional character / +$3 abstract background)
(interaction with objects +3-10$ - depends the complexity)Special commissions
The ones that are more complex, require more time and don't have a determined price, that is determined with the commissioner.
Examples: Dakimakura commissions
Since I have to draw the dakimakuras in very high resolutions and pay attention to many details, I usually ask for an expensive price.100dpi: 1969 x 5906 pixels size. USD$120 for both sides150dpi: 2953 x 8858 pixels size. USD$ 150 for both sides.A single sided would be half of the price of these ones.Please remember that I just do the drawing, I don't have the material necessary to do the pillows. Comics pages
Inked with screentones: $40
Normal single page
Inked with screentones: $100Backgrounds and scenarios
Simple scenarios: $60
Complex scenarios: $200Sketches
Half of the price of any commission type you chooseCharacter design
Here are some samples of characters that I created the design:
(And all my fairy series, actually.)
Character designs require more work and have different price sets. They can be also considered special commissions. It'll depend on the details and what you wish.
If you don't provide me any photo reference of your original character (it must be a real photo of your character previous drawn by another person, not just a person that looks like your character), just word descriptions, then this is the best option for you. COLOR COMMISSIONS
I can also color your artline. The prices are the same of the list above, with the exception I'll just color your art, instead of making an entirely new one.
Just please note that probably my color style won't fit well with every kind of artline, and it'll not be my responsability if you don't enjoy it.
But I'll love to color it anyway KEYCHAINS
I can do keychains of any chibi drawing that was already posted in my gallery.
Here is a folder for them: kurama-chan.deviantart.com/gal…
Here is a sample of how they look in the end: a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto…
The price - $5 each one + shippingHOW TO PAY
- Using PayPal; or
- Deposit in my Santander account (best for brazilians)About points
I accept points commissions, but
it will be necessary to fulfill this single requirement:
- You wait for me to do a commission widget for you, then you pay me using the Commission Widget, and in this widget, where USD$1 = 100 points.RULES
- I actually accept to draw anything that I believe I'm qualified to. Hetero, yaoi, yuri, pervy things, cute things. I'll rarely decline something, so be free to ask!- I don't show the finished drawing before being paid. I won't show a sketch preview if at least half of the payment is done.
- The commissions are just for personal use. No commercial use allowed before fully explaining the situation to me. Prices will change if you plan to make commercial use of any of my drawings and a different contract is necessary.
- I don't correct poses, face or hairstyle in the finished version of the drawing, I can just correct colors or add details that were missed. For detailed and complex corrections, a new charge will be asked. I suggest you to ask for a sketch version and make all the necessary corrections there, to prevent unwished results later.
- I start the commissions in the order they are paid. You can receive your drawings in few days if you are the first of the list. But if you aren't, you'll have to wait a bit more. If for some reason your commission is urgent, you can tell me.
- Please provide me visual references when you can. I really get lost with just words references, and I can understand something completely different from what you want.
- You can tell me if you want the character in a specific pose. If you don't mention it, I'll understand I'm free to create the pose. Either you choose, I'm fine with both of them.
- If the status of your work in the slots is "done" and I still didn't post it, you can ask me to show to you before posting (I avoid posting more than one drawing per day).TERMS OF SERVICE
- I (the artist) reserve the right to add any commission done in my portfolio, as well as others accounts I have outside of DA, including Tumblr, Facebook, Pixiv and Anipan.
- If you want your commission to be private, just chat with me. This can be negotiable, I'm very flexible.
- I reserve the full rights to the image and its use/distribution unless otherwise agreed upon (rights to the image for your own non-personal use may be additionally purchased).
- You may use the piece for any personal use that you please, like icons, signatures, layout, wallpaper, personal site display, avatars. The decision to credit me is yours, which would make me happy. You may not claim the work as yours or redistribute it. You may not use it for any external projects without approval (commercial or non-commercial). If you are looking for something to redistribute, use for your game, represent your comic, use as an ad banner, sell or show at conventions, please make it clear before the payment agreement.
- Commercial commissions follow a different and unique contract from this one, which will be stabilished with the buyer in private.
- All commissions are non refundable.
DONE COMMISSIONS LIST (from September 2014 to now)
You can check all the previous commissions I already did here - kurama-chan.deviantart.com/gal…
SLOTS (they open again as soon as I finish the current ones)
2 chibi commissions (payment confirmed) (1 of 2 finished)
2 special commissions (payment confirmed) ( 1 of 2 finished)
3 chibi commissions (payment confirmed)
- Legend of Mana drawing (done)
- Shun drawing (done)
- Rosa drawing (done)
-Chrono Cross drawing (done)
Slots in hold status:pinaworks
coloring commission (payment confirmed) (waiting for lineart to color) deadpoolthesecond 2 characters fighting (payment confirmed)
(waiting for colored reference to color)
KEYCHAIN SLOTS About the time: Mostly orders are either from Brazil or United States. After selling some, I started to notice how much time they take to get in your home. In Brazil they take from 2 to 3 days to arrive. To USA, they take approximately 12 days.
5-Create your own visitor map!