My Y-Gallery account
|My fic account
|My Gaia Profile
| My Anipan
It took me a while to finish all the 15 commissions slots from last time, so to make it more dynamic and open commissions more times, I'll add fewer slots per time! ^^11.21.2012
I just won a reward from
Here it is -
Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me.
I'm glad I could get a good reputation in this year, since I dedicated myself to do all these commissions and make my customers satisfied with the results.
I'm really glad, thanks again.21.02.2013
Hello! I was having some busy days, but now everything is back to the normal. Usually I can draw commissions faster than that, so I apologize for the delay that happened!
I also edited the journal, because it was looking too long! I think it's better now!11.05.2013
I added a "Terms of Service" part in the journal, since the interest of commissions with commercial use is growing a bit. This was made to make things clearer and easier as possible! Basically nothing changed, I just added more information ^^24.06.2013
also left a comment praising me, thank you so much!
You can check it here: comments.deviantart.com/1/2971…26.08.2013 Valauiel left me a very nice comments about my work and my commissions! I didn't expect that, haha! I'm really moved and glad about it, thanks a lot!
I always had trouble finding a commission price that would be good enough for me and also worthy for my current skill.
I actually still have troubles, but here I am, trying now IMPORTANT
I'm also open for interesting projects of any kind, like character design for games, illustration for books, and others. Tell me your offer by note.If I'm busy or my slots are full, please consider commissioning . She is a completely reliable person, and she really needs to do commissions. Check her gallery, you won't regret it, and I believe she deserves more love.
Simple Face shot - $15 (+$6 additional character / +4$ abstract background) Complex outfits or coloring may rise the price
Simple Waist size - $20 (+15 additional character / +4$ abstract background) Complex outfits or coloring may rise the price
Simple Full body - $28 (+20 additional character / +6$ abstract background) Complex outfits or coloring may rise the price For complex backgrounds and including objects (like swords, staff), the price is discuted by note, according to the number of details High resolution commissions
If you want a commission with a very high resolution (above 1500 pixels to 3000 pixels), you'll have to pay the total value of the commission + 50% (half of the total value).
If you don't note me about that specific condition, I'll consider it a normal commission.
If you want a drawing with a higher resolution than 3000 pixels, we'll have to discuss the details by note.Chibis
Simple standing human chibi - $10 each one (+3$ abstract background)
Too detailed outfits may rise the price
Chibis with dynamic or different poses - $15 (+$10 additional character / +$3 abstract background)
Too detailed outfits may rise the price
(interaction with objects +3-10$ - depends the complexity)Special commissions
The ones that are more complex, require more time and don't have a determined price, that is determined with the commissioner.
I also draw comics pages
, but I don't really have a specific price, approximatelly $20 for just inked pages, without background. Please contact me for details. A side note: Character design
Here are some samples of characters that I created the design:
(And all my fairy series, actually.)
Character designs require more work and have different price sets. They can be also considered special commissions. It'll depend on the details and what you wish.
If you don't provide me any photo reference of your original character (it must be a real photo of your character previous drawn by another person, not just a person that looks like your character), just word descriptions, then this is the best option for you. COLOR COMMISSIONS
I can also color your artline. The prices are the same of the list above, with the exception I'll just color your art, instead of making an entirely new one.
Just please note that probably my color style won't fit well with every kind of artline, and it'll not be my responsability if you don't enjoy it.
But I'll love to color it anyway KEYCHAINS
I can do keychains of any chibi drawing that was already posted in my gallery.
Here is a folder for them: kurama-chan.deviantart.com/gal…
Here is a sample of how they look in the end: a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto…
The price - $5 each one + $5 post office taxesAbout points
I also accept points commissions. You just have to pay me the equivalent value in points
400 points is equivalent to $5 , for example
I'm sorry, I came to the point that it's not worthy anymore receiving points commissions (I have too many points and I can't even convert them to real money), unless I make them more expensive than my cash commissions.
I'll still keep accepting points commissions, but
it will be necessary to fulfill any of these requirements:
1 - 1 dollar will be equivalent to 100 points from now on.
2 - You pay me using the Commission Widget + the 20% of the total price that DeviantART takes away from me. This is also good for me because I can only convert to real money using this Widget, and nothing else.HOW TO PAY
- I have a Pay Pal account, wich is easier.
- Or you can deposit it in my Santander account.RULES
- I actually accept to draw almost anything that I believe I'm qualified to. Hetero, yaoi, yuri, pervy things, cute things. XD I just hate to draw "Mary Sue" OC x anime/game character pairings, but if you pay me well, I can do an effort.- I don't show the drawing before being paid. I have reasons for that.
But I can show the sketch if at least half payment is confirmed.
- The commissions are just for personal use. No commercial use allowed before fully explaining the situation to me. Be aware that the prices might change if you plan to make commercial use of any of my drawings.
- I can correct the drawing once if you don't enjoy the final result. If you want me to correct more than once, you'll have to pay $1 for each simple correction. (erasing and moving an entire arm isn't a simple correction, for example). I suggest you to ask for a sketch version and make all the necessary corrections there, to prevent unwished results later.
- I will always do and post the commissions in the order they are paid. You can receive your drawings in few days if you are the first of the list. But if you aren't, you'll have to wait a bit more. If for some reason your commission is urgent, you can tell me.
- I can show a sketch for approval before finishing the drawing if you request me. If you don't request, I'll understand that I just need to show you the finished drawing.
- Please provide me visual references when you can. I really get lost with just words references, and I can understand something completely different from what you want.
- You can tell me if you want the character in a specific pose. If you don't mention it, I'll understand I'm free to create the pose. Either you choose, I'm fine with both of them.
- If the status of your work in the slots is "done" and I still didn't post it, you can ask me to show to you before posting (I don't like to post more than one drawing per day). You just have to promise me you won't post anywhere else before I post in my own page.TERMS OF SERVICE
- I reserve the right to add any commission done in my portfolio, as well as others accounts I have outside of DA, including Tumblr, Pixiv and Anipan.
- If you want your commission to be private, just chat with me. This can be negotiable, I'm very flexible.
- I reserve the full rights to the image and its use/distribution unless otherwise agreed upon (rights to the image for your own non-personal use may be additionally purchased).
- You may use the piece for any personal use that you please, like icons, signatures, layout, wallpaper, personal site display, avatars. The decision to credit me is yours, which would make me happy. You may not claim the work as yours or redistribute it. You may not use it for any external projects (commercial or non-commercial). If you are looking for something to redistribute, use for your game, represent your comic, use as an ad banner, sell or show at conventions, please make it clear before the payment agreement.
- All commissions are non refundable.
DONE COMMISSIONS LIST (from Nov 2013 to now) task-master
2 chibi commissions + 1 full body (payment confirmed) (done) CodyPrimes
2 full body (payment confirmed) (done) Spoig
full body + extra details (payment confirmed) (done) Valauiel 2 dakimakura commissions (payment confirmed)
(done) (mature: fav.me/d6tmsxr fav.me/d6tdbm6
full body (payment confirmed) (done, won't be posted in DA)Arshaka
full body + extra details ( payment confirmed) (done) MystiqueLeger Special commission (payment confirmed) (done)~gnx305
Two special angel commissions (payment confirmed) (done) LadyGorgon
Special commission (payment confirmed) (done)Darkehlicious
Two detailed couple chibi commissions (payment confirmed) (done) Hypersqurell
Full body + chibi (payment confirmed) (done) CodyPrimes (payment confirmed)
(done) Caboosinator character design commission (payment confirmed) (done) Moonflowfairy chibi commission (payment confirmed)
(done) bitterherbs Background commission (payment confirmed)
Facebook commission - 2 chibis for keychains (payment confirmed) (done) sebascontre
Waist size commission (payment confirmed) (done)
You can check all the previous commissions I already did here - kurama-chan.deviantart.com/gal…
SLOTS (they open again as soon as I finish the current ones)
bitterherbs Background commission (payment confirmed)
(finished, will be posted soon)Caster45 Dakimakura (just front) commission
(payment confirmed) (done, will be posted soon)sebascontre
Chibi commission + object (payment confirmed) (done)
Facebook commission (Camila) Tatto design (payment confirmed) (done, won't be posted for a while)
CodyPrimes chibi commission (done)
Faceshot commission (payment confirmed) (waiting sketch confirmation)
dakimakura commission (half payment confirmed) (coloring)
waist size commission (payment confirmed)
- Drawing for Link's Black List (done)
- Drawing for Zelda fan-club exchange (done)
Slots in hold status:~pinaworks
coloring commission (payment confirmed) (waiting for lineart to color) deadpoolthesecond 2 characters fighting (payment confirmed)
(waiting for colored reference to color)
KEYCHAIN SLOTS (they open again as soon as I finish the current ones)About the time: Mostly orders are either from Brazil or United States. After selling some, I started to notice how much time they take to get in your home. In Brazil they take from 2 to 3 days to arrive. To USA, they take approximately 12 days. ~soki92
(Len Keychain - fav.me/d38ssvb
) - Payment confirmed (sent by post office at 08/03)
Set of Avengers keychains send by post office for ~mewmewheart
and :idevmiyopriest: - a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto…
(sent at 12/06)~mewmewheart
(Loki + Captain America keychains) - deposit confirmed (sent at 25/06) *01604
(Shizuo + Izaya keychain) - payment confirmed (status: done) (sent at 28/06) *xKaiyra
Mirai Nikki + Shizuma and Nagisa - payment confirmed (status: done) (sent at 07/07)~tanko
Albebaran x Mu and Tiger and Bunny keychains - payment confimed (sent at 16/07)~ShadowWilloW
All of the Avengers Keychains, MLP: Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie - payment confirmed (sent at 28/09 )*FabulousFennekin
Linebeck and Link keychain (sent) *Chokoreto-No-Oz
3 Pandora Hearts keychains (sent at 04/04)~MagamisI
5-Create your own visitor map!